1924 Plymouth St, Mountain View, CA 94043
How to Register:
- Fill out the Weekly Funday Acro Jam Sign In Sheet every jam
- The cost is $5-$10 sliding scale, no one turned away for lack of funds.
- Pay with Venmo to fundayacro online the day of the event or pay cash at the door.
Join us each Saturday November-April for an AcroYoga jam
from 2:30 to 6:30-ish in a large space with thick mats and plenty of room.
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, or towel if you sweat a lot.
There is tap water to fill your water bottle or you can buy bottled water for $1.
This is a shared space with an Aikido Dojo.
Please be respectful of their space and the rules.
- Absolutely no shoes on the mats; must wear slippers or shoes in bathroom.
- Absolutely no food or drinks on the mats.
- Please do not wear moopie glitter or clothes with glitter.
- Please store clothes, jackets, shoes, etc in the two enclosed areas provided.
- Please don't wear clothes with sharp zipper pulls or other items that might puncture the mats.
- Please clean up after yourself and help us clean the mats at the end. It goes quickly with help.
Parking: Mostly street parking, this is in a neighborhood, please be quiet after classes when going to your car.
Please play safely:
- Use spotters as appropriate. When in doubt use spotters. People rarely say "Dang. I wish I hadn't used spotters."
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Please be mindful of the space and moving bodies around you.
- There is no official newbie session but many folk are willing to help, especially the first hour of the jam; just ask.
Hope to see you there!